Hello and welcome to my 20th post! Today I’d like to tell you twenty facts about myself, as I realise that I have revealed very little about my identity so far. I hope you enjoy getting to know me a bit better!
- I’m a Scorpio and born in the year of the Dog
- According to the Myer-Briggs test, I’m an INFJ
- I avoid nuts and dairy due to allergies
- I’m a picky eater, to say the least…
- I dislike eating berries
- I love eating bananas in different dishes
- I love nature, especially forests and the sea
- I have an understanding of seven languages: English, Patois, French, Chinese, Korean, Swedish & Spanish
- I like making things; currently, that involves building Lego kits
- I have a habit of collecting things, especially if I’m really interested in it
- As a child, I had around 1000 books in my room
- I love martial arts and do taekwondo
- I have five tattoos (soon to be six!)
- I’m an only child
- I love writing poetry as well as stories for young children
- (According to one of my best friends): I’m a hugger 🙂
- I love cooking/baking and want to write a cookbook one day
- I don’t watch films!
- I can binge watch documentaries if I’m really interested in the subject
- I have Dyspraxia & ADHD, along with depression
That’s all I could think of for now; I hope that has informed you a tad more about me and why I write about certain focal topics! What are some facts about you that I would want to know?